- Spec Sheet & Media
- More Product Information
Ideally suited to timber floors, ARDEX FA 20 is reinforced with MICROTEC fibres, resulting in a flexible, crack-free finish that provides incredible stability for smoothing timber floors before floorcovering application.
- Rapid hardening and drying – walkable in just 2 hours
- Can be applied directly to floorboards
- Excellent smooth surface finish
- Multipurpose, also ideal for levelling and smoothing cement/sand screeds, steel and existing tiled surfaces
- Suitable for use on screeds containing underfloor heating
Unit Size Available: 20kg
Coverage: Approximately 5m2 at 3mm thick per 20kg bag
Throughout the first 2 weeks of September, receive a FREE trowel and mixing bucket with every Ardex product.
*subject to one trowel and mixing bucket per order* *whilst stocks last*
FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERYOn all orders placed before 3pm and over £200 (Before VAT)
- OPEN YOUR TRADE ACCOUNT TODAYWant to view trade prices and log-in as a trade customer? Click here to register