Treat yourself to an early Christmas present with tools to make life easier
As 2018 draws to an end, now is the perfect time to make sure that your tools and machinery are in tip-top condition and ready for another year of hard graft. If it’s been a good season, perhaps you’re looking at treating yourself to some new equipment? With tools and machinery in the wood floor industry constantly evolving, it’s likely that Havwoods Accessories has something that will help you get the job done more efficiently.
As a helping hand, we’ve picked out a small selection of items from our extensive range that we think will help to make your job that little bit easier. Let’s take a look:
For accurate and reliable temperature and humidity readings, look no further than the Tramex Feedback Data Logger.
This state-of-the-art device allows you to easily log up to 10,000 data point entries accurately and reliably and provides precise readings on a number of conditions, including humidity, temperature, dew point and grains per pound.
Connect to the Tramex Feedback Data Logger using Bluetooth to transmit all the information you need directly to your smartphone, it’s as simple as that!
The user-friendly smartphone app allows you to visualise live data in graphs, charts and readings that can easily be exported as a spreadsheet, chart or custom report. The ability to save information relating to different rooms separately allows you to build up an accurate and broken-down record for future reference.
- Connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth connectivity up to 50 meters (165ft)
- Log up to 100,000 entries
- BS 8201, 8203, 5325 and ASTM F2170 compliant
- Accompanying intuitive smartphone app
- Precise and reliable readings
- Ambient and in-situ RH and temperature logging - contact temperature probe available which is ideal for underfloor heating temperature testing
Spending too much time on installation in those tricky areas? We’ve got the perfect solution for you. The Primatech P900A allows you to nail final boards with ease in small spaces such as hallways, end walls, stairways and cupboards.
With the ability to nail as close as 2” to the end wall, you can put an end to scuffing, damaging, patching and painting walls and eliminate the risk of damage to radiators, cabinets and other fixtures in tight spaces. Developed with the “end-wall reach” in mind, The Edge nailer will save you up to 50% of the finishing process on every job.
Exclusive to Primatech, the P900A works with most solid and engineered boards with a hard core up to 19mm (¾ inch) helping you to deliver a uniform and professional installation every time.
We offer Service and Repair on all Primatech tools and stock a range of spares available for next day delivery.
- Spend less time on your knees with reduced installation time
- Blind nail the last rows at the same 45° as the field
- Put an end to scuffing, damaging, patching and painting walls
- Nail as close as 2” to the end wall
- Perfect for hallways, closets, end walls, stairs, small areas
To order a Primatech P900A, contact our sales team.
The days of shifting furniture, climbing up and down ladders or struggling with a standard tape measure just to get a simple measurement are over. The Leica DISTO D1 is a simple and easy to use laser measuring device with just a two-step operation – turn it on and press ON/DIST to get your measurement instantly - it couldn’t be simpler!
Don’t be fooled by its size and simplicity – the Leica DISTO D1 has unwavering accuracy to just 2mm.
With two modes, you can effortlessly measure linear distance and continuous measurement with a range of up to 40 metres.
Create error-free digital floor plans on to go by connecting the D1 to your smartphone and using the DISTO Sketch app. DISTO™ Sketch integrates measurements into project images or job-site sketches to speed up workflows and error-free documentation of projects can be sent instantly back to the office or to the site.
The D1 is small and very light which is a real benefit when you’re trying to measure at awkward angles or handling other tools. Whatever your measuring needs, the D1 has you covered.
- Perfect for quick and accurate interior measurements
- Small and very light
- Smartphone app connectivity
- Unwavering accuracy to just 2mm
- Error-free documentation
As winter draws closer, it’s getting darker earlier every day and as much as we’d all love to be home before the sun goes down, we’re not always that lucky. That’s where the Festool Working Light comes in handy.
The compact and easy to transport Festool Working Light is designed to help you get perfect results in less than perfect conditions. With 12 high-performance LEDs, this work light guarantees excellent lighting in every situation and its size makes it ideal for those difficult to access areas.
This handy working light can be flexibly positioned to shine exactly where it’s needed and can also be connected to standard tripods thanks to the magnetic spherical head and tripod adapter.
To enable continuous use, any Festool battery pack can be attached to supplement the internal battery and the 230 V mains power pack and vehicle charging cable offer additional charging and power supply options.
- Excellent light thanks to 12 high-performance LEDs
- Long life and robust thanks to shatter-proof housing
- Compact design - can be flexibly positioned without cable hazards
- Huge scattering angle of 170°
- Festool battery packs can also be inserted for an even longer operating life
- Heat-insulated moulded recess to protect the user and light
- Long lighting duration thanks to high-performance li-ion battery with 7.2 V / 2.9 Ah
A piece of Festool equipment is often an essential part of every floor fitters tool kit.
When it comes to performance, size really isn't that important – the Festool Cordless Drill is light and still amazingly powerful.
The 10.8-volt TXS cordless drill with classic T shape has an exceptional torque which works powerfully, even in hard-to-reach places. The extremely compact design and even weight distribution makes it ideal for overhead work.
Its long-lasting lithium-ion battery packs with charge state indicator, CENTROTEC quick-change system (rapid, simple switching between drilling and screwdriving) and twelve-stage torque adjustment and cut-out make it perfect for professional use.
Rapid, simple switching between drilling and screwdriving thanks to the CENTROTEC quick-change system and the FastFix system.
- High-quality lithium-ion battery technology for the longest sustained usage
- FastFix interface and CENTROTEC quick tool-change system
- 12 torque settings and torque switch-off for precision fastening
- Impressive ergonomics and low weight (0.9 kg) for convenient drilling and fastening
- The compact, perfectly balanced T shape makes work easier, even in cramped spaces
- Integrated LED light and battery charger station display
For more information about any of these products, or to place and order, please don’t hesitate to contact our team on 01772 696600 or email email@example.com.