Bona Traffic Go is the newest edition to the Bona Floor Lacquer range. With the development of a new generation of curing technology, Bona Traffic Go provides the heavy-wear durability of a 2k lacquer but the simplicity of a 1K lacquer thanks to the built in hardener.
Bona Traffic Go is the perfect solution when a 1k lacquer is not durable enough but ease of application is key. Simply shake and go and achieve the finish of a 2K lacquer.
- No more mixing – simply shake and go
- 2k durability – thanks to its built-in hardener, Bona Traffic Go has the durability of a 2k lacquer
- Non-yellowing – Once applied, Bona Traffic Go achieves a clear finish
- Less wastage – unlike 2K lacquers, Bona Traffic Go can be resealed and used again
- Time saving – removing the need for a hardener saves time on calculating the correct mix
- Working safely – Bona is phasing out PFAS and Isocyanate, creating safer working
With every great lacquer, it’s important to choose the right primer to get the desired look – Bona recommend the use of Bona Classic UX Primer with their Traffic Go Lacquer but any primer can be used.
The sheen levels available are silk matt (40), matt (20) and extra matt (10), with a non-yellowing formula designed to work perfectly with all Bona primers, for a variety of design possibilities.
- Product type: Self-crosslinking waterborne polyurethane topcoat
- Solids content: Approx. 30%
- Sheen (at 60°): Silkmatt 45-50%, Matt 20-25%, Extra Matt 9-13% (on glass)
- Dilution: If required, dilute with 4% Bona Retarder for a longer open time
- Drying time, until: Recoating: 2-3 hours*
- Full use: 24 hours*
- Possible to cover: 3 days*
- Application tools: Bona Roller or Swivel Head Applicator
- Application rate: 8-10 m2/litre (100-120g/m2) per coat
*under normal climate conditions, 20°C/60% R.H.