Marldon Colour Wax Oil Ebony 2.5ltr has been developed to provide a professional, easy-care natural wax finish suitable for all types of interior wood. It is based on natural raw materials, is environmentally friendly and caters for all of the natural demands of the wood, so you can rest assured that Colourwax Oil will protect for years to come.
The oil penetrates deeply, is moisture regulating and allows the wood to breathe offering the surface protection and resistance whilst at the same time maintaining the wood’s elastic properties and health.
A truly versatile product, Marldon Colour Wax Oil can be used on panellings on walls and ceilings, furniture, doors, mouldings, plywood, beams, counter and table tops - and all other wooden objects.
Recommended to be overcoated with 2 coats of Marldon Hard Wax Oil clear MXW620/630.
- Rejuvenates interior wood giving it a new lease of life
- Provides a satin matt finish
- Oxidative drying properties
- Suitable for application to all types of interior wood
- Also available in Oak, Walnut and Ebony
- All colours can be intermixed for unique colour matching projects.
- Easier to apply than traditional stains.
- Sizes available: 0.125ltr & 2.5ltr
- 21sq m / ltr
- 8 hours