SikaBond 52 Wood Floor adhesive is a high-quality, fast-curing adhesive glue for professional use.
Easily applied to wooden flooring using either a gun or trowel, SikaBond 52 is the ideal flooring adhesive glue for use with any width of hardwood board.
This SikaBond 52 Wood Floor adhesive can also be used to bind hardwood floors directly onto ceramic tiles and is especially suitable for problematic wooden floors such as parquet or chipboard flooring and beech, maple, and bamboo woods.
SikaBond 52 Wood Floor adhesive is:
- Suitable for use with solid, engineered, parquet wood floors, chipboard and underfloor heating systems.
- Fast-curing with an excellent initial tack, meaning that wooden flooring can be walked on or sanded down just 12 hours after installation (full surface bonding, +23C / 50% r. h., up to 1 mm adhesive thickness).
- SikaBond 52 Wood Floor adhesive is a one-component product that’s very easy to extrude, meaning excellent workability with use on hardwood surfaces.
- Sound dampening of footfall over the wooden flooring, reducing stress transfer between the wooden flooring and the surface underneath.
- The SikaBond 52 Wood Floor adhesive can also be used alongside underfloor heating and in conjunction with silent layer mats.
- SikaBond 52 Wood Floor adhesive is a completely water and solvent-free formulation, which eliminates the risk of wooden block or planks warping due to the presence of VOC's.
- Coverage: 600ml sausage @ 1.3m when used with silent layer underlay.