The Portamix Mega Hippo Gen-2 has all the great features of the Mega Hippo and more! With a raised upper handle and increased balance the Gen-2 gives greater control when maneuvering and pouring.
With a design that is proven to save time and money on-site, this new and improved model is sure to boost productivity.
- Handles are 200mm higher than standard PMH Mega Hippo when pouring.
- Mixes, delivers and spreads material quickly with excellent control
- Handles wide range of self leveling compounds
- Easy operation by one person
- Reduces time, effort and labour costs
- Thorough mixing, blending and placement without mess
- Dust extraction port to allow vacuum connection to reduce dust hazard while mixing
- Easy to clean out
- Wheel kit options:
- F Series Interior
- X Series Exterior
- PM705 Canister Liner also available separately
- Bowl capacity: 6 x 20kg mix plus water (85 litres/160kg)
- Mixing paddle: TW225D large dual helix
- Motor: 1800W 2-speed, RCD protected
- Tilting cradle: Balanced for easy operation
- Weight: 49kg
- Design: NZ Patent No. 512632
- All IP rights reserved
New Design Patent Pending