Tired of mixing just one or two bags at a time? Well, check out the Portamix Heavy Duty Mega Hippo with a 2300W mixer its perfect for continuous daily use on site and for hire purposes!
Save ample time and physical effort by mixing up to 6 bags at a time in this easy to use mixing station and the best thing, it takes just 3 minutes to bring the mix to perfection!
With this easy to use and ergonomic station, just one person can mix, transport and pour freeing up the rest of the team and 40% reduction in time.
The Portamix Mega Hippo's wheeled base allows you to easily deliver your mix to the required location and either pour directly and precisely to the surface or dispense into smaller containers ready to go again. For rough terrain and increased pouring height you can upgrade your wheels using the X Series kit.
The Portamix Mega Hippo is ideal for mixing and spreading all kinds of pourable construction materials on site including, screeds and grouts, sealants and adhesives, acrylics and resins and plasters and colours.
With a removable pliable liner cleaning has never been easier simply breakout any compound build- up and you're ready to go again. Prevent cross contamination between mixing different materials by alternating the liners.
- Easy to operate with just one person
- Mixes, delivers and spreads material quickly with excellent control
- Handles wide range of construction compounds
- Reduces time, effort and labour costs
- Thorough mixing, blending and placement without mess
- Dust extraction port to allow vacuum connection to reduce dust hazard while mixing
- Easy to clean out
- Mega Hippo unit
- F Series Wheel Set
- 110v 1800W 2-speed Mixer
- TW225 Half Mix Helix
- TW225D Large Dual Helix
- PH718 Lid One
- PH705 Rimless Liner
- Bowl capacity: 6x20kg mix plus water (85l/160kg)
- Mixing Paddle: TW225 half mix Helix & TW225D large dual Helix
- Motor: 1800W 2-speed, RCD protected
- Tilting Cradle: Balanced for easy operations
- Weight: 49kg
- Design: NZ Patent No. 512632 All IP rights reserved NEW DESIGN PATENTS PENDING