Recoil Knee Pads are heavy-duty, joint-protecting knee pads that will reduce the risk of knee damage - a must have for anyone who works on their knees.
The industry-leading Recoil kneepads boast a whole range of features:
Patented Spring Loaded Impact System
- The only kneepads in the world to use a coil spring pressure reduction system
- Scientifically Proven to reduce pressure on the knees by 76%
- Spring system allows the kneepad to pivot, making it easier to move across a floor.
Ultra Soft & Secure Fit Straps
- Soft, secure straps that wont dig in and don't chafe.
Suitable for numerous occupations
- Tilers, floor layers, roofers, joiners and anyone on their knees for prolonged periods
- Protected against mechanical failure. If it breaks Recoil will fix it.*
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Buy them, Try them. Don't like them? Return them within 60 days for a full money back refund**
Designed and manufactured in the UK
How do I wear my Recoil Kneepads?
Your Recoil Kneepads have 2 elastic straps that wrap around your leg. The bottom one will sit at the top of your calf, and the top one will rest around the top of the thigh. If you haven't worn kneepads like these before, they will take a bit of getting used to - although once you understand how they work, you should have no problems.