The Bona FlexiSand is a powerful and flexible machine that can be equipped with different drive plates for a wide variety of floor preparation jobs.
With its extra and unique power drive plate featuring four separately driven heads, this machine has revolutionised wood floor sanding and is available in both 1.5 and 1.9kW motor sizes.
In the UK, Bona FlexiSand PD is supplied with a standard drive plate for use with 407mm pads when cutting back or for the application of stains or oils, as well as Bona's unique 4-head power drive plate Both can be used with Bonas Zirconium, Ceramic or Diamond 150mm discs to make all sanding back to bare wood or finishing jobs easier.
Bona FlexiSand 1.9 is prepared for effective concrete grinding with Bona concrete disc and use of the Bona Power Drive, a unique drive plate that allows powerful rotary sanding to bare wood.
With its powerful 1.9 kW motor and robust construction it runs smooth and cool even under heavy load
- Easy to operate
- Effective at any stage of floor preparation
- Compact and powerful
- Connects to Bona DCS for dust free sanding
- 25% greater motor power and heavier weight compared to Flexisand 1.5
- Easy and ergonomic operation
- Dust containment ready
- Foldable handle for minimum space when transported
- Big wheels for easy transportation
- Power outlet (socket) for accessories
- Prepared for the Bona Power Drive/ Power Drive NEB
- Effective concrete grinding with Bona Concrete Disc